SPONSORED: NY ARTS MAGAZINE & ART FAIRS INTERNATIONAL
Promotion & Publicity Fee: $1900
PROJECT & PUBLICITY PROPOSAL PART ONE: CATALOG SIZE: 8.5” X 11”
- 6,000 copies printed for sale & distribution
- Representation in print and within NY Arts Magazine on the website.
- The catalog will be a special section, as part of NY Arts Magazine. As part of NY Arts Magazine, it will be distributed nationally and internationally to our distribution system (available at variety of location including galleries, museums and popular bookstores, such as Barnes and Noble), as well as our subscribers.
- The Catalog will include an introductory essay on the Artists At Home & Abroad.
- Each artist will have one full page in the catalog. The page will include one image and a submitted text on their work. Deadline for submitting all data is one week after exhibition agreement.
PROJECT & PUBLICITY PROPOSAL: PART ONE & PART TWO
- A page on www.BroadwayGalleryNYC.com for a whole year featuring an image of the artists work.
- An image of the artist’s work will be displayed on Art Fairs International as a Flash Presentation as Artists At Home & Abroad at www.artfairsinternational.com for the duration of month.
- Press Releases will be written and posted on a variety of websites including Art Cat, Art slant, NY Arts Magazine and Art Fairs International. The Press releases will also be distributed via email to the Broadway Gallery, NY Arts Magazine and World Art Media mailing lists (which include museums, galleries, curators, writers, art publications, artists, and art fairs).
- Artists At Home & Abroad will be featured among the “Artists of the Month” Banner on the homepage at www.artfairsinternational.com and also at www.nyartsmagazine.com.
- Each artist participating in the project will be represented, with an image of his or her work (which may or may not be the work on view). A hyperlink will go directly to the artist’s personal website.
- A special page will be created exclusively for Artists At Home & Abroad at www.globalartprojects.com This page will be online for a minimum of one year, with each participating artist’s hyperlink and image.
- Artist to be featured in the print edition, NY Arts Annual Web Directory (next available issue). a) The 1/6 Page feature in print will include: Artist Name, Website address, One image of the artist’s work (hi res 300 dpi)
- Posts regarding the Artist at Home and Abroad exhibition will be featured on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
PUBLICATION & DISTRIBUTION: 2013
- Schedule & Payments: Total cost for publicity program + catalog is $1900 and includes 2 complementary copies of the NY Arts Magazines Artists At Home & Abroad Catalog edition.
- Shipping, Work & Sales: Each artist will show works in the group exhibit Artists At Home & Abroad. Maximum allotted wall space will be 55” x 30” per artist.
- At the back of each work there must be: Artist Name, Title of the Work, Medium, Price, and Artist’s website address.
- Artists are responsible for the all shipping arrangements, including shipment and arrival of the works in NYC. Works are to, no less than, arrive 3 to 4 days prior to day of exhibition.
- The artist will receive 70% from the sales of their own work and the gallery will receive 30%. The artist is required to provide the title and price, gallery commission included.
All questions regarding this proposal should be submitted directly to your NY Arts Publicist. To request help with making a payment email email@example.com